MAINFRAME OPERATIONS ANALYTICS
Get the big picture. At last.
Mainframes, complex and huge, require constant management to keep systems available and users happy. You need access to the right information to take strategic decisions.
Today, mainframes generate 30 billion transactions a day and host 80% of business data. In a nutshell, they are critical for many companies, and probably for your own business too.
Managing a system involves access to the right information at the right time. This means overcoming a multitude of obstacles:
- Availability – Mainframe log files are hard to collect and consume precious, expensive resources.
- Maintenance – Data storage requirements and throughput can be overwhelming.
- Readability – Operational data is only readable by system experts.
- Scope – It comes in silos, by technical components, and doesn’t provide an infrastructure overview.
- Contextualization – Raw data is of little help to make strategic decisions.
Besides, mainframes are legacy systems, less likely to appeal to young system engineers. As skills are diminishing, managing a mainframe can seem like an insurmountable task.
How ZETALY can help
Get mainframe insights at your finger tips
ZETALY Service Intelligence (SI) is a Mainframe Operations Analytics solution designed for simplicity. It offers the opportunity to leverage operational data for system performance optimization. Easy to use, even by non-experts, it bridges the gap between infrastructure and business.
- Gain visibility into your mainframe activity.
- Understand the general organization and dependencies of your infrastructure.
- Connect technical data to its business context.
- Analyze in detail the performance of a specific technical component.
- Track critical key performance indicators and detect anomalies.