zCost Management offers its customers a solution that continuously captures many metrics of IBM mainframe environment operations. This diverse and deep data set puts us in an ideal position to offer innovative solutions to our customers using AI and Machine Learning techniques.
We are looking for an AI/ML specialist to join the adventure and share his or her experience within a dedicated centre.
You will evolve within a company on a human scale, oriented towards innovation, and in a multicultural context. At the heart of zCost Management’s IT lab is the personality of each individual and cooperation a constant reality. With the support of the Technical Leader, you will be in contact with the Product Manager to understand the needs and make the proposals that will make the difference.
- Analyze the existing situation and establish a diagnosis
- Coordinate information inventory actions
- Develop functional knowledge and identify high value-added indicators to the user
- Designing structures to receive new types of information
- Ensure the axes of optimization
- Collaborate with the BI team and Machine Learning
- Microsoft SQL Server
- SQL queries and Views
- Opening to Linux/Postgres
- ETL in C#
Profile and Experience
- 5 years of higher education in IT
- Experience on Business Intelligence/Big Data projects
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) practices, Machine Learning is a plus
- Analytical and synthetic mind
- Autonomy and priority management
- Teamwork under supervision
- Rigour and organization
- Respect for confidentiality
- English essential
- Permanent contract, full-time
- Remuneration: to be negotiated according to experience + meal vouchers + profit-sharing
- Location: Nantes Island, very accessible by public transportation.
Product-related data management & enrichment
Type of contract
Level of experience